|one of my favorite pictures from the hospital|
- Real clothes, adult conversation, and generally just needing to be somewhere is an amazing feeling.
- I now know about this thing called Mom guilt. Yup, I've felt it now. Every day I worry she won't remember me, or not like me as much. But nope! she loves me all the same. It truly is such a relief to see she still loves me at the end of each day!
- I also feel odd being out and about. Like what? I have this much freedom? No way! Moms don't get to eat sushi midday! I went to target on my lunch break and not lugging a car seat just felt straight up wrong. LOL.
- Pumping at work isn't really that weird.
- Your job never stops, your at home job is just much more fun :) by 10 p.m. I'm W I P E D.
- You miss your kid so much. It's kind of a lovesick feeling.
- You feel like you are doing everything, but not doing anything that well.
- There's no time to be a pinterest mom. I mean there is, but I'd just rather not spend my time like that. This is the weirdest one for me, since I thought I'd love being creative for my little. Turns out I'd rather cuddle her instead of planning amazing Christmas tablescapes.
I could go on and on, but the past few days have confirmed what I thought all along. I'd love being a working mom! I never thought I was wired to be a SAHM, and the past couple days have confirmed this. I am just not a suzy homemaker! I raise my hat to moms who can do it all day in and day out. Truly. Since I could hardly keep up with basic tasks after Coral's arrival, being a SAHM for 11 weeks left me feeling depleted and bad at my job. I miss her like crazy, but I think is right for us!
And that's all folks.