Friday, September 7, 2012

Happy, Happy Joy Joy

Hola Mi Amigas, It's Friday and I am such a fabulous mood! I'm posting  my Friday Faves, even tho I just realized that Friday Faves might not be going going down since BB is in a car somewhere headed west today. I had written the post, so I'll just post it anyway!
Numero Uno on my faves list... My future Kitchen has got me swooning! 


 I wanted a very white and contemporary kitchen, and its the only place in the house that in my imaginary mind of a perfect house, I don't think I made any error. if You dont like white kitchens, obviously we have differing opinions. I wanted to show you a picture of it complete, but I am so darn excited I had to post. I think I’ve dropped my perfectionism too J  I have accepted that there are other parts of the house that might need a tweak or two, but thats okay! AND I have limited myself to how many times I visit the house, and have generally woosah'ed about the stress. Bring on closing!

Item number two... Once a week starting next week we'll be seeing my girl Brit Brit on the Tube. Girl hasn't been on tv since I was a teen. And NO, crying interviews do not count. I'm freaking stoked!!! And she has a new song coming out soon. Double ya!

Number three.. I'll be shopping all day with mama for decor related house things tomorrow!
shop tils we DROP - My favorite thing to do! and Matt will be out in Galveston fishin' his little life away so it will be interuption free. I tried this last weekend with him in tow, and yea we just ended up eating Mexi food and heading home after about 1 hour. Yea. That's how he rolls.


I am helping host a baby shower for this girl on Sunday. I get to see all my girls, and shower this mom-to-be with presents! We are all so excited for Baby Boy Garcia!


And finally, next week I will be on my old stomping grounds, Austin, TX for almost a whole week for a work training. But of course I'll be hanging out with my little little munchkins and My bff after hours.
  
Clearly all the exclamation points mean I have had  too much caffeine, but I'll take it! I am ready to get my girl time weekend on! Happy Friday Peeps.

12 comments:

Raquel said...

Love your kitchen!! It's going to look amazing when it's all done!

Amber said...

Your kitchen is looking fab girl! I know you can't wait for it to be finished. Have fun shopping tomorrow, I hope you find some great things for your house

Emily said...

Love the kitchen!!! Yess lets have weekly watch parties.

Carolyn said...

OMG! Your kitchen looks SO GOOD! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

Your kitchen is beautiful... and so big!!!

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Your kitchen looks awesome! Love it!!! Have fun shopping this weekend!!!

Hilary said...

GORGEOUS!! I love it. Can't wait to see the finished product.

Erin James said...

So beautiful - love the kitchen!!
Just found your blog randomly and so glad I did - love your style :) Now following via GFC :)

XO
Erin

sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

shay said...

Love the kitchen so far! So excited to see the finished house!

Kaity B. said...

I nominated you for the Liebster Award! :)

http://kaitybest.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

Unknown said...

Loving the kitchen!!!!

Unknown said...

Tess that kitchen is a dream! So beautiful :)

09 10