Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Debbie Dump

 
I wish I had a fun post for you today.
But I do not. Womp womp.
Truth is, I am tired as hell.
I woke up today and actually wished I would get sick, so I could just stay home and get out of all my obligations. You’re probably thinking, just play hooky dummy.
But because I am a terrible liar, I usually have to actually be sick to call in sick.  And I rarely get sick.
So back to my wishing I was sick thoughts,  Does anyone else do this? Um please say yes!
 (over lunch I just confirmed, that I am in fact, not alone lol)
My friend Lynette said I needed to carve out some time to relax, you know, un-busy myself. And I realized, I really make myself this busy. I don’t like to stop. I don’t like to relax. I mean, I like to relax for a couple of hours. But how does one carve out time to relax? Like - really, really relax. Unwind. I just can’t stop.
I really shouldn’t complain about having plans with friends and family, or dump my debbiness all over you. Even tho I just did both of those things. Whoops. But in good news, I do get one day next week to be off. And that would be my day of birth folks. Holla holla, big 2-7 here.  And see my dad on Friday, and if you knew my dad, you’d know he’s one goofy dude.
And because I *swear* I'm not throwing a pity party, & just keeping it real I've disabled comments.
 Peace and chicken grease, ya’ll. Tomorrow is a new day.

09 10