Monday, February 4, 2013

A Random Weekend in Pictures

I was putzing around with my camera this weekend. Matthew said it's time to drop our projects and take a trip outta town, so out of town we went.


V-day sprucey spruce on a Friday night.


Leaving Houston, Galveston bound!



One of my fave places

Surprise! It's Mardi Gras. Whoops we forgot.





Random Darth Vader siting

Galveston Pleasure Pier

240 feet up we went.

The only thing I could find to eat, Sans the cocktail sauce.

What I thought was a sign that the 49'ers would win. Apparently not.

Over and out. Bye bye Galveston.

Then we came home and cooked a ton of YF items. Like this spinach and artichoke dip. And I watched the game in my robe, holla! But more about my progress (or lack there of) in the diet department later. I also FINALLY blogged my New Years Resolutions. If you're nosey and like to read other people's resolutions, like me, well then you can read them here.
 

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

I love the picture of the cow. :) Too funny!

09 10