Monday, March 26, 2012

Lets Catch Up

If you are here from Kristen’s blog.. hiiiiiiii. So nice to see you!
You're probably expecting some cute post about my shower but my goodness I have a case of the Mondays! This weekend was so fun I just wanna go back!! We had our first wedding shower and this girl had a few too many cocktails (sorry mom). Lol.
I always forget I can not drink like a college kid but am abruptly reminded the next day.


Well, half my case of the mondays is I went from having permission to eat this:


and this:


back to this
(yes I dangerously take pictures while I drive):


Yup that’s a small ass meal correctly pre-portioned, low sodium, practically air in a plastic box low fat meal. From 365 meals, a healthy food store in my work building.

Pain ladies. PAIN.


I was so hungry I ate another one:

Which prettty much defeats the purpose.
BUT, to my defense it was practically one more box filled with air.

Moving on from my lack of discipline…my nails are also a hot mess:
Gimme some nude polish that will last all week STAT.

I have so much to tell y’all but I need to catch someZzzzzzzzz’s. And stalk your blogs!
I will be back with a wedding shower recap soon,
but I need to grabsome real pics that weren’t taken from a lame iPhone!
Check out Kristen andMarci’s cute posts for now!

Love love.
Tessy



7 comments:

Unknown said...

the food looks awesome!

Marci @ a smile a day said...

The fajitas & cake were amazing!!! I want some more but I'm trying to be good this week :( Chris just told me I couldnt have any icecream because we said we are going to eat good until our engagement pics but I want bad food!!! Lol. Those tiny meals so don't fill me up but I need to start stocking my fridge with them ASAP!

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

It def sucks!!! I suddenly have the urge to be thin... It's driving me mad

Marci @ a smile a day said...

I still haven't hit that freak out mode where I need to go balls to the wall. Maybe when my dress comes in? Lol

Lynette said...

Starvation mode is a b. Had such a wonderful timeeeee. Lovers you.

Curly Girl Confessions said...

Um- I love your diamond and your nails are perfect. WTH- Mine are short stumpy and break all the time :)

Anonymous said...

My goodness! How many carats is your center stone, if you don't mind me asking? Just ran across your blog and I absolutely love it!

09 10