Friday, March 16, 2012

High Five for Friday!

Tee.Gee.iiii.EFFF.

Oh weekend thank goodness you are here! This week was extraaa long, and I know everyone is ready for the weekend. We have quite a few things to do and are house hunting for the first time with our realtor.. and I hope to get in the gym at least twice ..we shall see how it goes.

Here are my top 5 things this week:

1. It was spring break, so all the kids must be at home. The traffic was minimal!


2. My new iphone charger! 
[I was sans charger last week and borrowing from coworkers during the day like a hobo]

3. Only 2 months left of living apart from Matthew...I’ve been staying on Matthew’s side of town since Wed night.. it’s so nice to see each other during the work week.  :)


                              4. My ruffian nails – including 'A Crewed Interest'


5. Our SECOND to last meeting with our Deacon before the wedding

[ a stone wall on the church grounds]


Have a good and safe St. Patty's day everyone.



5 comments:

Valerie Griffin said...

love those nails!

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

I wanna mug down (that means make out Tess) with your Deacon. Is that weird??

"Lots of little Tobagonian babies running around! Oh the craziness!"

AModernSuburbanitesLife.com said...

Kristen Deacons don't make out!!!!

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Tesssaaaa I love your nails!! Did you do those yourself?? If so, holy crap you are talented! Can I see you for St. Patty's day tomorrow :)

AModernSuburbanitesLife.com said...

I don't know if we can make it to the craziness!

09 10