Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding update - The Church


I talked about how we met with Deacon Peter last week, and he rounded up all the things we had left before he would contact Father Stein know that we had finished our preparations - and were ready to be married in the Catholic Church.

Well – one of those items I needed was my baptism certificate. Uh, seems easy right? Well Tessy here got baptized here:


Yes that would be Caracas, Venezuela in South America. My first thought was, holy crappers, I do not know where that certificate is, and how the heck am I going get it from Venezuela. Mind you I had these thoughts a long time ago and then forgot and was reminded again last week.

Well I contacted one of my aunts that lives down there on facebook, and was waiting to hear back from her. But apparently my mother was digging through a stack of papers to trash and found it! PLUS some incredibly hilarious pictures to go with. Hip hip, hurray!

Now the pictures were just too hilarious not to share…
alrighty...

my god parents.

can we go home yet?
 
beach tessy ..some things never change..
I shall return with more news.. we are having our FIRST wedding shower this weekend! No house updates.. but hopefully we will have one soon. Fingers crossed.

Toodles,
Tessy

2 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Dang girl look at that tan LOL jk. Love the pics!! Can't wait for this weekend, the festivities begin wooo hooo :)

Lynette said...

Oh my goodness gracious. Cutest thing ever. And YAY on the find!

09 10