Thursday, April 12, 2012

Where it all began

I'm sitting in my room at my dad's, pretty much where I began pouring my little life out into this corner of the world wide web. I was so far away from the rest of my family and Matt. I wanted to communicate all things wedding, so I really clung to my lil' blog.

So where have I been? Well I've moved to my mom's since she lives SO close to Matt, and being close has helped cut the wedding stress in half. Literally. 

 I've been running wedding errands quite frequently, well really they take over my life, but when not doing stuff for the wedding I try to just sit and enjoy myself. We get through wedding tasks rather quickly these days, so really, that is not the main reason I have been blogless. 

The real reason I haven't been blogging, is my cute little latina mom lives in the stone age and does have the internet **GASP** nope. I did not have an existential crisis and decide I no longer want to blog, am not having wedding meltdowns of epic proportions, or have not fallen of the earth either. My cute little mommy just doesn't have the internet. hehe.

I miss this lil' hobby of mine, and am constantly thinking about all the things I want to blog about  right before and after wedding... but for now.. my nomad lifestyle precedes me. 

Well, my eyes are pretty much closing.  This post was quite the snoozer, but since sleep has been quite illusive these days, I could use some snoozing! I took some drowsy meds so I can actually get a good night of shut eye, so I can wake up and do it all again. I shall return a better rested Tessy.

 Good night blog world. AND I have still been stalking all of you. every single one of you. 
Be back soon. Love love.

3 comments:

Marci @ a smile a day said...

Keep doin what you are doin :) the blog world will still be here when you get back- you have plenty to focus on right now! Your wedding is right around the corner ahhhhh!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful blog and it really inspires me!:) Would you like to follow each other?

Emily said...

wooohoooo cant wait to see you this weekend!!

09 10