Friday, June 22, 2012

Heyyyy Mr. Postman



Dear Wedding Photographer where are my pictures? You said 4-6 weeks and tomorrow is 5 weeks to be exact, don’t make me find you!!

Dear pre-wedding body - can I have you back??

Dear House, please go easy on my stress levels. Ms. D - I’m talking to you.

Dear sister - you are totally cray. I will never understand your obsession with all things related to house, but thanks for helping with house stress noted above.

Dear Husband, I know you think I make too much noise in the morning when I get ready, but I promise to try harder to keep quiet. And play less Britney Spears music. I always forget that most people a) don’t like her music b) can’t stand listening to her singles collection on repeat.

Dear girlfransss, can’t wait to see all you tonight and partay!

Dear Weekend – so glad you are hear. This girl needs some rest.

Photobucket

7 comments:

Amber said...

Wait...There are people who don't like Britney?

★ JASMINE ★ said...

Love your letters miss! Found your blog from Ashelys page and wanted to say hello!

Happy to be your newest bloggy friend & follower :)!

Say hi back sometime?
XOX

Hilary said...

Mr Postmannn...reminds me of that Lil Wayne song ;) Have a fun night tonight - Happy Weekend!

Unknown said...

ahah super cute blog by the way girl and great list! have a great friday! xo

Janna Renee said...

Hope you had a great girls night! Those are always the best.

Michelle {Jarrah Jungle} said...

That must be torture waiting for the photos, hope you get them soon
Hope your having a fabulous weekend :)

Carolyn said...

Waiting for wedding pictures was pure torture. I would stalk my photog's blog & facebook every day waiting for the "preview" photos. HAHA I can't wait to see yours!!

09 10