Thursday, November 15, 2012

Hello from Orlandoooo + My most favorite neighbor

Hi guys! popping in real quick from Orlando - it's been an interesting experience to say the least, and I can't wait to post a recap of this crazy amusement park tradeshow I've had the pleasure of working with over the past few weeks! Minus a crap hotel, everything has been pretty awesome.


Anywhoo.. here is my cute little neighbor Jessie... From Matthew's college buds to our neighbors at the end of the driveway! One of my favorite little families, with the cutest little 14 month old I've ever seen! Seriously, I tell no lies. Look at her?? Too precious!



Its always fun with the Daigles, enjoy!

****************************************************************************************************************

Hello there! I am guest blogging here for Miss Tess while she is soaking up the sun (its mostly overcast, but a solid 80 degrees) in Florida. Well, she's supposed to be working, but hopefully she at least gets to see the beach. I spend a little time each week documenting my life as a wife & mommy over here at Thedaigs.blogspot.com.

I am the lucky wife to the same guy I have crazy about since I was fifteen. I am the mommy to the funniest, sassiest, sweetest little girl. She is sure teaching us a lot about life and making us laugh {and sometimes cry} along the way.
Tess and I are actually new neighbors! Our husbands met and hit it off in college and have kept in touch since. It just so happened that we were house hunting at the same time & built houses just a couple steps away from each other. I love having Tess & Matthew for neighbors several reasons.

Here are just a few:
1.) They love to watch football and drink wine. {Clarification:} husbands watch football, we drink wine.
2.) I have an instant work out partner. Now if we would just {start} working out that would be great.
3.) They love to entertain my daughter and she adores them already.
4.) I love the security in knowing that I have the opportunity to borrow any nail polish color in the world, just a few steps away. Speaking of nail polish- I am taking a vacation from my usual shellac to give this 'painting your own nails' thing a try. So far so good. I found the prefect fall color for me. Not too gray, not too purple. It's Armed and Ready from Essie. Now I just have to figure out this topcoat that Tess raves about (chinaglaze is my go to!) so I can actually keep these babies from chipping after just 3 days.
I don't know why my hand is discolored in that picture. I swear I took it 9 times to get it to look like the ones Tess takes (usually natural light helps!). Focus on the color people not the chewed up cuticles. Enjoy the rest of your week! And stop by every now and then to see what I am up to.....always something going on!

-J.P.D. -- Jessi
is she just so cute?? go visit her here..now!



No comments:

09 10