Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recipe round up... and some rambles

Merry Christmas Yall! Wait, its only thanksgiving. I could hardly tell because I’ve pretty much fast forwarded and already have Christmas brain. Apparently so has everyone else, so it must be all good in the hood.


So, I am just going to go ahead and throw it out there, I am the least domestic person on the planet. I am not kidding you. I used to tell my sister she was crazy for spending ungodly amounts of times on renovating and decorating her house {sidenote: I am now obessing over decorating ect.end sidenote.}. I can’t do laundry. The clothes just pile up and I just think Ha. Ha. Ha. Bc lets get real, I’ll never be good at sorting and folding clothes. Oh - and I just realized I need to mop my wood floors. Who knew?

Well this post has nothing to do with any of the above, it’s all about the recipes I’m going to take a stab at this thanksgiving.. and despite my lack of domestic godess-ness, I can actually sort of cook. I just make a huge mess and and then ask my husband to clean it up..Which he usually says later and then I just do it myself. Oh married life! Speaking of… yesterday was 6 good ol months. OH yes. Six months of wedded bliss.

OK .. where was I… why are you still reading?? Because I am about to pass on to you the best Paula Deen recipes your taste buds laid eyes on. Or laid tongues on. Uhhhh hmmmmmm. Pass da buttah please.



Check the link out here, is it Paula Deen Gooey Butter Cake – Seriously LEGIT. I tried them at a recent party, and knew I had to make them!

I will also try this {for myself}, and this {for Matthew}. Wish me luck! Toodles and happy Turkey Day.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Yum! Good luck on your thanksgiving recipe!! and the title for least domestic, we may have to duke it out for that one ;). Seriously laundry, why do you exist??

Lynette said...

Yumm yummmmm. I have made Paula Dean's peach cobbler and oh em gee does that lady love her buttaaa. BUT. it was delish. Lovers you. Happy Gobbler Day!

09 10