So about the taping - Kristen and Rachie came over used the "strip by strip, level method" which is just like it sounds. Marking points, then taping from point a to point b using a level to make sure it's straight. It was pretty tedious but it worked out. The only problem was we started at the bottom and the top stripe was uneven, which was kind of the most important stripe in my mind. We all agreed it needed to be redone in the am .... So I started allll over the next day. But more about that all the nitty gritty tomorrow! And pics of the finished product! It was so worth the trouble.
Love - Tessy ...Ps. I'm writing from a dirty cab in Chicago... So excuse the uncentered pictures :)