Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Gloomy

Kind of a pointless post, but I just wanted to check in. I'm procrastinating on posting my resolutions.. eeekkk and in super homebody mode. Probably because the past two days straight have been super gloomy and dark in Houston. As a Houston Girl, you really become accustomed to constant sunshine.. & I have to admit, gloominess can make me quite sullen. I've made a mental note to buy some vitamin d, because it supposedly helps with the winter blues... But yesterday I decided to get my butt off the couch and snap out of it. Take control of my own emotions. and Today, the sun came back! This girl was jamming B spears on the way to work, back to my usual self :)

Anywhoo..Here are some pictures I took this weekend playing with my zoom lens, but off I go to tackle a HUGE event for work. And buy Yeast-free ingredients for next week, and wedding presents for my Emilia and Casey! Tata lovers !! Told you it was a pointless post!

Fresh flowers

Birdies playing in the trees next door..

Finally caught the little feller
09 10