Sunday, August 12, 2012

I was born a ramblin' man..



 I don’t have much to say today except, bring on this week!!! 

I came home today and cleaned the kitchen, the bathroom, did laundry, then actually folded the laundry and put it away (very big accomplishment), tackled the piles of clean and unfolded clothes from last week, 
tested out the new hana blowdryer, 
PACKED my gym bag for the WHOLE week, 
and caught up on some work emails to be ready for tomorrow.

My Sundays never go down like this, but this week is going to be BUSY, and I need to be ready for it. 
And no I did not see the Spice Girls perform. 
Actually, thank goodness the Olympics are over because I accomplished nothing while they were on.   
Oh and duh, CONGRATS JENNIFER ANISTON!!! You go glen coco #TeamAnistonforlife

Wish me luck in boot camp tomorrow night, I just hope I don’t pass out because it is taking place in the great outdoors, and no it is not starting to feel like fall in Texas.  
I haven’t worked out in three months. 
I drink 5 diet cokes a day. 
Holy moly I just pray I don't fall down.. 

Happy week to all! And very happy birthday to Miss Bargain Blonde!! 

( I warned you I was just rambling...)

I’m out.

5 comments:

Erin said...

Gah why oh why did she have to get engaged? I was holding out hope that I myself would get to date her. And Natalie Portman my other gf got married last weekend. Guess I'll have to stick to the guys now. Lame sauce. P.S. you should have seen the Spice Girls and I hope you don't pass out tomorrow.

shay said...

i too missed the spice girls last night...i was folding laundry too! LOL
that's what youtube is for. LOL

and yay! #teamaniston!

Amber said...

I need some of your motivation. Like everyone else, I got almost NOTHING accomplished thanks to the Olympics. I am SO excited for Jennifer Aniston. Good luck in boot camp this week!

Emily said...

Did you like the hana blow dryer?

Kay Bee said...

That was similar to my plan when I got home from work today but it's already 8:00 here in Atlanta and I have accomplished NOTHING! LOL. Good luck at boot camp!

09 10