Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Healthy Train, choo chooo

Ok so I just have to take a break from wedding recaps and link up with my boo Kristen, and the hilarious Raven. Hell I don't even know if I'll ever finish these wedding recaps.  Well, you know how wedding stuff goes, you work out like a maniac, starve yourself, try every gimmick diet you've ever seen, (which here is a good one if you are looking for a 'cleanse').

All In My Twenties

Well sadly, since the wedding I have somehow gained 8-10 pounds, don't fit into my clothes very well, and am drinking venti starbucks and large diet cokes all day every day. Everything is just a little tighter it seems, and I am seriously lacking motivation. I'm also a bi-polar eater. I will eat egg whites and whole wheat toast sans butter, then end up at a mexi restaurant downing queso like H2O. The egg whites made me feel like I deserved queso? Maybe? lol.

So, to combat this extra poundage, and generally just get healthier, I signed up for a boot camp on groupon called 'The Lean Mean and Green" or something or other. I Actually bought this a long time ago, but since I am a 'groupon' holder our schedule is delayed. 

Check out my wedding body.. on the left..

yes my sink is a mess, and why didn't I touch up my make-up??
oh and there's my 'now' picture on the right. I know I won't ever get back to my wedding weight.. but I do hope to get back to normal!

My biggest goal to get out of this healthy inspiration is to meal plan, "eat clean" but also make my healthy meals matthew-friendly.  And just overall make our household healthier.

We shall see how it goes! Boot camp starts next Monday! I am prepared to die!




2 comments:

Jordan said...

If you're gonna hop on any train, this is a great one to get onto! Good luck with everything, you got this! :)

Kristen @ All In My Twenties said...

You are a skinny B and I love you! Good luck with the boot camp girly!

09 10