Monday, October 21, 2013

Happy Monday from the cutest little 6-month-Old

Om gahhh I have a case of the Mondays. I generally try not to do go down that road, or indulge too much in “I Hate Monday.” But some Mondays are just less fun than others. True fact.  So to brighten up everyone’s Monday, I have some really cute pictures I took of my good friend’s 6-month-old this weekend. She is so freakkking adorable. I was having so much fun taking pictures, I drove out to Katy later in the day to take more pictures of Molly and her big Brother Connor.
 
This picture was hands down my favorite:
 
She has the prettiest eyes!

 
then she found grass!
^^ She had better things to do then look at the camera at this point.
"Duh mom, I'm playing with the grass" ^^











I have a bunch more, but these were the few I quickly downloaded to my iPad. I may update (updated10/28) and post more later.

Ps. My chair painting project went totally awry this weekend. I started painting on Friday afternoon, and decided I completely hated the idea. Hated it with every ounce of my being! So, I am completely regrouping for the dining room. *Sigh* Stay tuned.

Happy Monday ya'll!

1 comment:

Arielle said...

She is so stinking adorable! Love your blog:)

09 10