Sunday, July 29, 2012

Pre - Wedding Week


So. It is kinda weird recapping your wedding when you feel as though you are somewhat settled into your marriage. That's because marriage is hard. Matthew sure has tested my patience a time or two in the past few months. Cough, cough house crap.   

Oh, and wedding day physique?  Check ya later! So what I'm basically saying is wedding recaps don't quite feel like I'm 'keepin' it real' at the moment. I mean weddings are all about rainbows and butterflies. Very expensive rainbows and butterflies to be specific.

Now, all this all this jib jab aside, I just can't go on without telling you about one of the most amazing days of my life! I blog about my life, I will always blog about my life, and our wedding day was literally perfect for us.

We were overwhelmed with how our vendors, family, and friends made the day so incredibly meaningful. I know, I know, it sounds so cliche... but I'm being 100% honest. After going through a lot of stress to get to the day, it was just so worth it. Our honeymoon was a complete high. We were just so happy with our wedding day.

Some say, "I want to relive the day!!" Now moi? I would never say this. Something I would say: "I want to plan a whole NEW wedding!!" Like the Winter wedding I always dreamt of. Or the engagement party turned actual wedding I always wanted. Every wife says it.. "If I could do it all over again I'd do it this way...."

Well, you only get one chance, and here is our story!!Check back sometime tomorrow, (possibly later in the day) for the first of my wedding recaps. Finally I know!!

Oh, and If you are new around here, and would like to stalk some of my earlier wedding-related posts.. check these out... I was kind of a crazy blogaholic bride :)

See Ya Tomorrow.

-Tessy

    5 comments:

    Melissa said...

    I agree! We got married a little over a year ago. I did a whole wedding week of posts leading up to our one year wedding anniversary and it was so weird looking back and trying to capture it when it almost seems like a dream now!

    Carolyn said...

    YAY! :) Can't wait for the wedding recaps!! I completely agree with you... I loved my wedding, but I'd still love to plan a whole new one!

    Hilary said...

    I can't see your engagement post ;)

    The Preppy Student said...

    Oh my goodness. your wedding dress was THE DRESS for you. seriously cannot find a prettier bride! I am your newest follower. I cannot wait to read more of your posts and hope that maybe you can return the favor and follow The Preppy Student. I always comment for every comment left on my page and hope to start a friendly relationship with your wonderful blog! Have a happy Monday:)

    Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

    Your body looks amazing in this dress! Your shoulders in this pic look so elegant. (I mean that as a nice//not creepy compliment!) hahah enjoying the wedding recaps! Gotta do it myself!

    09 10