Monday, July 2, 2012

Random thoughts

Ello Loves! I have some really random thoughts today so please bear with me.

First off, if you signed up for the julep box, super cool! Can’t wait to see everyone's boxes and get the lowdown on this brand new Julep polish. I heard it is creamy, but not streaky. Which would mean its an improved Essie? Essie is creamy, but very very streaky.

Anywhoo, if you missed out and have no idea what I’m talking about – check here! You will not be disappointed!

Now, our weekend was filled with some exciting stuff. Like opening a joint checking account, shopping for appliances, furniture, and cleaning most of the weekend. I know, just riveting right??? You're yawning already, I can tell.

Here's hubby at Sears:


Everytime we start shopping I just start singing “I don’t wanna grow up, I’m a toys r’ us kid…” LOL. And Matt says, “Tell me how you really feel, babe.”  

Moving right along.

We finally got over to my mother-in-laws to check our mail – and it was a very good mail weekend.

Exhibit A – our marriage license! I got super excited about this! Now to start all the name changing paperwork!


Exhibit B - Tara sent me these goodies in the mail. I told her I was on nail polish buying hiatus, because this whole married life budget thing and she sent me this. How sweet of her! :)


and.. a Sunday AM Realization - this is as healthy as it gets in our household, and it needs to change immediately. Before my ass gets as big as Texas, the state I live in! No freaking joke. But not til after the holiday of course..


Happy Early Birthday USA! I'll be heading to Emily's for some lake time!

Peace out and happy Mondat!

-Tessy

4 comments:

Courtney @ The Wags Daily said...

is it just me or is it SO hard to eat good in the summers?? so many birthdays, weddings, vacations... Its pretty much impossible!

Carolyn said...

I can't wait to get the Julep polishes! I got a notification that mine shipped out!! :)

tara said...

hope you liked your surprise! :)

Lexi said...

That nail polish package is the cutest gift ever!

Loved when we first got our marriage license, joint checking account, etc.! Congrats!
♡ Lexi
FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

09 10