Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Wedding Week: Behind the Scenes Part 1

It took me an hour and half to get ready on our wedding day. It took my mom 3.5. I am not joking here!!
Needless to say, the day went a little like this:
"MOM. Mom. MOM??? are you ready yet??? Mom we are ready to get started and waiting on only you. MOM???????"
[we rented a beach house to get ready in. My something blue on the right]
[The cutest flowergirl I could ever ask for]
[I was always scared to get dressed in front of male photographer]
[but I got over it REAL quick. Nakey bride in the window!]
[I love the sea of blue]
[make-up by Adorne Artistry]
[mom]
[corset]


Jessie and My Now Sister-in-Law Ree
[check out that little diva!]
[my something borrowed: my sister's garter she never tossed. If you know my sister, you'd know why she never tossed it. Most conservative woman I know! ]
Love.



[Memily]
Beachy Bouquets.
Ready to do the darn thang. Let's go people!!!!!
[everyone wore their own jewelry and shoes. I'm a big fan of look the best version of yourself. Not some bridesmaid kidnapped by the wedding witch]
[Lynette]

Almost go time! From Left to Right [MOG Karen, Lynette, Emily, Stephanie, Jessie, Julie, Jennifer, Ree, MOH Romina, FG Cecily, MOB Ciria]











14 comments:

Audrie Is... said...

OMG I am loving these!! Love seeing all the wedding stuff in recap form!! a) your flowergirl is a doll!! B) the picture of your bridesmaids using their phones to snap shots is pricesless and c) you are absolutely gorgeous!! You look PERFECT!! Love it!

Samantha said...

i love your pearl drop necklace. So perfect :)

shay said...

Soooo pretty! These pics look awesome. I love that they have such a light airy feel to them!

Kaity B. said...

Sooo pretty! You make a beautiful bride :)

Lauren said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Lynette said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH I love love love these pictures. Good God you were a beautiful bride :) So so so glad I was able to be a part of your day. That pic of em is awesome. eeee yay for awesome pictures and amazing wedding! love you to piecessss

Carolyn said...

LOVE THIS!!! :) I seriously can't get over how AMAZING your dress is. SO GORGEOUS! I love that the girls got to wear their own shoes! I did that too!

Emily said...

you are a beauty! what a fun weekend. and you were right you were ready to GOOOOOO!

Raquel said...

Ahhh amazing pictures! God, I cannot get over how gorgeous your dress is!! You looked so beautiful!

Lauren {at} Life.Love.Lauren said...

Really just can't get over how good you looked in your dress! Amazing!

Unknown said...

wow, too funny we almost have the same blog name. What are the odds of that??

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

Claire Kiefer said...

Just found your blog and oh my goodness--you looked so stunning on your wedding day! I can't believe how beautiful you & everyone were. Off to read more!

Sarah Hartley said...

Funny, I let all my girls pick out their own dresses as long as they were black and knee length. I wanted them to feel just as gorgeous as I do that day. :)

Dash Interiors said...

Looks like it was a beautiful day you are gorg Awesome blog so happy I found it it is darling!! Thank you for sharing :)

Ash @ ABpetite.blogspot.com/
xox

09 10