Thursday, August 22, 2013

Let's be friends on Snap Chat!

So really quick, I am kind of obsessed with Snap Chat at the moment. It's an app that just makes life a little more fun!
 

If you've never heard of snap chat, you basically send pictures and videos that erase after your friend views them.  My friend and I were sending weight loss 'progress' pictures, and always texting "If you share this, I will kill you" or "delete asap." But now that we have snap chat, no need to worry!! So send away, embarassing photos, funny videos, the possibilities are endless!
 
Of course Kristen said "oh you think they erase them." in which I countered, "since we aren't celebrities, no one will hack our accounts and I think we'll be ok!"
 
Go download the app now! My username is Tessytessio, come find me ya'll!

No comments:

09 10