I said I wasn't a morning person, but I'm sitting at the airport so I thought I'd give the ol' morning post a try.
As I was sitting at said airport, I started thinking, I really like airports. And here's why:
1. Hands down, It's the best people watching. It's like the Serengeti; all types of people. Big ones, small ones, purple ones, tall ones. Not to go all Dr. Suess on ya, but I always find myself trying to figure out where people are going, and what their life might be like. Weird - I know.
2. It's one of the few places that strolling in in comfy clothes and little makeup is totally allowed. I never look cute at the airport! And I like it!
3. Naps for adults are totally acceptable. Even in weird places and awkward positions. I'm a total head-on-the-tray sleeper!
4. You don't have to small talk - unlike everywhere else in life. And Hey! A total stranger might tell you their interesting life story.
5. Perks from airline credit cards. And Wifi on a plane. Totallyyyy cool.
I could go on and on, I really love traveling. I'd really love to hear what your favorite traveling habits are! Happy Tuesday everyone!