Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Let's talk about blogging

So I decided to finally come clean.

I am not a morning person. And even further... I only like to blog at night. For some reason, it's the only time I can post with little hesitation. I loathe "to schedule" posts, because I usually end up rewriting and over-editing. And if I wake up and realize I hate what I wrote the night before, chances are no one read it. Then I can quickly turn that sucker back into a draft! SAFE! 

So I've decided to do what I like, and get my thoughts out at night. So if you read this lil ol blog (anyone? Lol) I will most likely post at night. And announcing "I blogged" on social media actually gives me the willies. So I doubt I'll do much of that. I think I spent too much time worrying about when to post to maximize exposure, what to write, what interests others.. Etc.  and eventually blogging became a hobby that I half-enjoyed.  I never started this blog for others, so peace out to that.

My first blog post about blogging. Haha. Muy complicado. 

Anyways, I threw some shade at New York yesterday. And because that made me feel kinda bad, I decided to tell you what I really liked in NY. There were a few things....like 

1. Cinderella on Broadway. Oh em Geee. This show was so amazing. And perfect for my 5-year-old niece in tow.


2. Victor's Cafe around Broadway. BEST Latin food I've had in a long time. 

3. Peking duck in Chinatown. A semi-nice resto that doesn't feel too hole in the wall-ish...that's kinda hard to find in Chinatown. And the food was amaze. 

4. That huge screen in Times Square that you can see yourself on. See if you can find me, where's Waldo style! 


I swear I'm there! 

5.  Grabbing a plain bagel with this little one. She's so grown up!! Wahhhh. 

Now, going to the Statue of Liberty and riding the Staten Island ferry was a complete waste of space in my humble opinion.  


My niece totally thought so too, but she played it cool.

Glad we settled that. Over and out. 

-Tessy 


1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Love this! :) Post whenever you want my dear! Blogging should be what YOU want it to be, not some rules to follow!

Glad you liked some stuff about NYC! HAHA I would LOVE to see Cinderella someday!

09 10