Friday, June 13, 2014

Furniture Friday | hutch and dresser

Two posts in a day?! Illegal right! This is what nesting does to you my friends.  Here is the hutch we bought off of Craig's list for $225, and then painted a frosty blue (paint is "ice rink" by Martha Stewart)

Ignore my vacuum cord and amateur photo taking skills.
 
I kind of hated the way the color worked in our dining room initially, but it's growing on me. I need some light blue accessories and to change my cornice boards. I know I know. I said that last week, so it should be done. But, good ol' pregnancy brain had me forget to grab my mom's staple gun last weekend. So we shall see when that happens, and then the dining room will be done! With the exception of adding her high chair ;) I can't wait for some home tour posts. 

And then next up: our new dresser that we got for 60% off at a consignment store. Isn't she gorgeous?! And no it does not look like that right now,  I just don't have another pic at the moment. The master is shaping up! 

1 comment:

Vicki said...

I love the hutch and the paint color!! Looks great!

09 10