Thursday, June 5, 2014

It's getting real

This picture was taken at the launch of Houston's new image campaign. Check out www.thecitywithnolimits.com to check out what is going on in Houston! And hashtag your Houston pictures #houstonnolimits. I'll post more about that later, but I have never been more proud or excited to be a Houstonian!~



Soooo, 28 weeks. My goodness. I haven't posted since my last bumpdate, which is shameful. I have so many posts in my brain, (pregnancy really causes some crazy thoughts) but so little time! My to-do list is staring me in the face, yet I am just such a slower mover these days I feel like I never get enough done. I keep telling myself she could come early in effort to get myself going, yet that only makes me a little anxious so I probably should cease that tactic.

How far along: 28 weeks
Baby size: about two lbs they say. I am still measuring a week behind per the Dr.

Weight gain: 16 lbs per the Dr.

Stretch marks: I think I found one.. and I am so not ready to talk about it.

Mood: countdown mode. I have got my eyes on the prize!   

Wedding ring: on

Belly button: 
 Very in.

Sleep: yea, I wake up a lot but I guess I am used to it. I think I have adjusted to less sleep overall.

Gender: a little girl. The name debate is still on!

Movement:  tonsss of movement. I think it’s funniest when I lay on my side and she just taps the side I’m laying on. She just gives me 5 little taps then stops.  

Best moment this week:  watching xmen and feeling her kick like crazy during the climax. Girly knew it was going down! Getting a maternity belt for my back. Fun stuff right???

Looking forward to: car shopping!! and our next big ultrasound. That won’t be scheduled for another 4-6 weeks, but I am already so excited about it. These appointments are also when Matthew comes, and I love that part the most!

Food cravings: does diet coke and wine count as food? lol. Other than that, I just have to make sure I eat a lot of protein.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.

Labor Signsnope. Doc said I might start feeling Braxton Hicks as soon as 30 weeks.  

What I miss: social outings with drinks lol. I don’t get out much these days because I’d rather stay home, but maybe I should make more of an effort. Obviously not the drinks part!

Symptoms: back pain, pelvic bone pain, walking slow, and darkening skin. And growing feet. Ha.

Workouts: none. Well, I have done some pelvic tilts to help with back pain. Getting through the day feels like work out enough.


 photo SIGNATURE_zps6b1dcc4a.png

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Oh man! I wish I had gotten a belt for my belly. Hopefully it helps you! Enjoy the last few weeks!! :)

09 10