Monday, December 12, 2011

Updates Updates people

Last night I had a major confess shesh, and after I have one of those I always feel a bit nervous about putting all my honest emotions out there. So I"m gonna slow my roll on those. They keep me up all night.

So onto the weekend update, on Fri we played Mexican Bingo at Cristinas, she cooked a huge mexican feast and then we played bingo games for .25 cents per round.



She made the most fab crock pot Cali Style refried beans, I will get the recipe for it soon and post it here.  Seriously, they were deliciouso. It was a cool party. I recommend it!

Then, in fitness land.. I ran the jingle run in downtown Houston, TX! I walked/ran 5 miles total. I finished in 1,176th place. Basically, I suck at running. Here are some (lame) pictures.


And that's all folks!

1 comment:

Kodi said...

Hi! Just stopping by from Kristen's blog and I love yours!
And don't worry about confessing stuff on here.. If people don't like what you have to say then they don't need to read your wonderful blog!

I'm so excited to see your blog grow! Newest follower:)

<3kodi
iamleavingmymark.blogspot.com

09 10