Thursday, May 29, 2014

27 Weeks


Oh this week. Starting Monday night, I just started to feel like I’m in the third trimester. I’m walking slow and my allergies kind of exploded. I miss my allegra-d! It is also interesting to see how the shape of my belly has changed 3 times in the past 10 days. I went from carrying low, to high and popped out, to a very spread out look. If that makes any sense?  Matt told me “you look small again honey” and it’s very true, since I think she has really stretched out and is kicking me in all kinds of different places now. She’s exploring as Matt says! Here is my bumpdate! And this photo below was taken at 26w3d, during our crazy memorial weekend in Galveston. 

How far along: 27 weeks

Baby size: about two lbs they say. I can not wait until my 33 week appointment to get the real size.

Weight gain: I’ve gain a lb. since last week, per the Dr. I've gained 14 lbs. "I think" I've gained 19 lbs. 

Stretch marks: nope. and I've gotten much better at applying bio oil lately.

Mood: getting impatient. Time is not feeling so fast these past couple of days., and I think it’s because I am trying to slow down.

Wedding ring:
on.

Belly button: 
 in, but flattening out.

Sleep: I seem to sleep in 2 4-hour increments now. I wake up anywhere from 2-3 a.m. and am up for a solid hour. Two nights ago I walked around my house wide awake. I looked out all the windows and wondered, “what does my neighborhood look like at 2 a.m.?”  I then stared at the rain while eating a popsicle. Lol. It was definitely a bizarre moment where I thought “in a couple of months, I’ll be snuggling my baby at this time.” I'm convinced this will be her 'wake up time' in the future.

Gender: a little girl. The name debate is still on!

Movement:  I saw her move through my dress on Tuesday, and it. Was. Crazy. I looked down while at a traffic light, and bam! I just saw my dress changing shapes! it definitely brightened my morning.

Best moment this week: taking a Benadryl and waking up to some allergy relief. Yea, not so good of a moment but I’ll take it. I did have a really good weekend tho! And got my asos.com maternity clothes order.

Looking forward to: my glucose test next week! I just love going to the dr. office, even if for a glucose test.

Food cravings: um, pancakes and the tex-mex omelet from Black Walnut. Seriously the best pancakes in town.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nope.

Labor Signsheck no. 

What I miss: being able to move quickly and normally.

Symptoms: back pain, pelvic bone pain, walking slow, and darkening skin. my linea negra showed up a while back, but it got very dark the past couple of weeks.

Workouts: none. Well, I have some pelvic tilts to help with back pain. Need to change this.

Random things: I started looking at what to pack for my hospital bag, and reading babywise. My to do list is crazy, but I've kind of blocked it out the past couple of days in my effort to ‘chill out.’


 photo SIGNATURE_zps6b1dcc4a.png

3 comments:

Shayna @ The Fancy Yancey said...

Aww love it!! Definitely take it easy & try to enjoy these last several weeks! From the pics I see you look great!!

Cat Simmonds said...

We just got a Black Walnut and we went tonight, can't wait to try the pancakes!

shay said...

so cute! she'll be here before you know it! isn't it crazy the things our brains think of while we're pregnant? this morning, mid brushing my teeth, i absolutely had to wipe down the sink and counter. like it could NOT wait a second til i was done. so bizarre.

09 10