Thursday, January 5, 2012

Tunnel Vision

Right now I can not do, see, or think about anything but the wedding. My neurosis is on level 11 on a scale of 1-10, but not in a bad way, just in a I am determined to kick your butt way. I’m knocking out to–do lists like crazy, working out like crazy, saving money like crazy, GIRRLS we are getting quraazzy up in here!!

My little brain is just so tired. I'm falling alseep as I type this.
ZzZzZ

Not to mention my new commute is pretty damn long now that I am staying with the rents out in the burbs, and I miss Matthew like crazy. We are about 40 miles away from eachother right now. Reminds me of our previous long distance love, which is another story for another time. 

 Oh Matthew how I Iove thee. No that is not Matt, he's much cuter ;)

I have made a few important decisions in wedding land, like a bridesmaids dress!! Well, pshh, I didnt really decide I just gave my girls a few choices and said pick whatcha like gurrlfrann.

AND my wifey agreed suprise me for my bachelorette party. Hells to the yes, no planning for Moi!!! Take me wherever your little heart desires! 

 Mr. Wonderful agreed to the same thing for our honeymoon! I'm all about this suprise action. Heck I'd have a suprise wedding if it was practical (YES I REALLY CONSIDERED THIS).

I can not wait to get to the airport to find out where we are headed. 
maybe its here:
ahh I can't wait I love suprises!!!
and that's all for now!!

4 comments:

Ashlee @ They Lived Happily Ever After... said...

Ha, you deserve to have tunnel vision! SUCH AN EXCITING TIME!

Tess @ AModernSuburbanitesLife said...

I know right?!? I think my boss feels differently!!

Emily said...

yayyy for surprises. This is going to be a funnnn 4 months!

Laura Darling said...

All of those surprises sound like fun!!

09 10