Friday, May 2, 2014

Furniture Friday

This weekend will be big in furniture Friday happenings. We are going to paint the nursery and master bed room, and hopefully paint a hutch for the dining room. I'm a little overwhelmed our to-do list, but glad we'll knock so much out in one weekend.

Onto exciting stuff, Last night I swatched the nursery! It's always so hard to pick paint, and the wallpaper swatch I have is also lacking the flowers in the wall paper, but we shall see what we decide this weekend. I'm off to have the busiest day of my life at work. Peace out homies! 


3 comments:

Meg O. said...

OMG I loooooooooove the peach colors for the nursery. I think I like the lightest one the most! I can't wait to see what you do!

Carolyn said...

OMG! So pretty!!!

Kat said...

Hello there! Would you mind following back in GFC? It would mean a lot to me. :)
xx
Annika @ Nested Thoughts

09 10