Saturday, November 19, 2011

I bought my wedding dress !!

I had already tried  20 dresses total....(I warned you I was crazy).. by the Monday Morning that I had my appointment with Weddings by Debbie.  Needless to say I was overwhelmed and tired, and thinking wow it really sucks that I'm so indecisive. Then I tried on a dress that my sister picked out that I would have never in a million years picked myself, And that was it!!!!

Its very interesting that people say you just know when you find it, and I thought maybe it was a wise tale.  I am deliberate even when buying a simple cocktail dress. Knowing this about myself, I was really worried that I wouldn't just get 'this feeling' of absolutely knowing I had found it. But really, its so freaking true. You find the dress, and there is just no going back.

In true Tessy style, I slept on it, went to one more store, then impulsively rushed out to Katy three days later to buy it! I didn't even take anyone with me, which is probably odd, but when I make a decision I have to act in that moment (decisions with absolute certainty are rare for me). I planned on making the final purchase this Saturday, but I just could not wait. I was pretty nervous at first, but I tried it on one more time and was completely reassured again. I couldn't be more excited with my choice.

here are some dresses that I thought I would choose...




but I ended up picking something completely different!!!

Now I get to wait for it to come in... which takes a freakishly long amount of time, and hit that gym. Time to get serious about fitness!! yea.. I just ate Lupe's tortillas... this isn't going so well..

No comments:

09 10